Registration Step by Step
Admission at Anhalt University
Your personal admission letter for Anhalt University (Zulassung) is part of the package sent to you after your application has been successfully processed.
You need to have an admission letter and applicant number (Bewerbungsnummer) for successful student registration.
Paying semester contribution
Paying semester contribution (Semesterbeitrag)
Payment of the semester contribution is compulsory for all students upon enrolment at Anhalt University
This fee is made up of contributions towards student services (Studentenwerk) (€ 70.00) and
a fee towards membership in the student union (Studierendenschaft) (€ 6.00).
If you need to pay further contributions for your degree program at Anhalt, please do so in one bank transfer, i.e. program contribution + semester contribution.
Finish enrolment/ get your student ID
Register for student ID and enrolment papers (Studierendenausweis / Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) in person after your arrival in Bernburg.
You need to show in addition to what you have been told with your admission package:
1) Copy of your admission letter (Zulassungsschreiben)
2) Copy of your passport / national ID (for EU citizens)
3) Proof of sufficient health insurance check here
4) Paying in slip as proof of having transferred the semester contribution of € 76.00
5) Non-EU students: Residence permit (Aufenthaltstitel)
6) biometric, passport-sized photo (for student ID)