STIBET - Scholarship for International Students
The International Office (Akademisches Auslandsamt) of Anhalt University of Applied Sciences awards scholarships from DAAD funds. Main objective of the scholarship is to financially support qualified international students in order to allow them to concentrate exclusively on writing their final thesis and finishing their studies successfully.
15. April and 15. August
Two types of the scholarships are available. Each will grant EUR 300 per month for up to 4 months.
1. Degree Scholarship (Graduation Scholarship)
be enrolled at Anhalt Universtiy of Applied Sciences with the aim to obtain a university degree
be in the final stage of their degree program (= graduate within 2 semesters maximum)
- live in Germany during the final stage of writing their BA/ MA thesis
- have earned a main share of their credits and achieved good grades
2. Scholarships for Students honouring commitment and activities in the international context (social commitment)
be enrolled at Anhalt Universtiy of Applied Sciences with the aim to obtain a university degree (= be at least in their 2nd semester at Anhalt)
be full time enrolled international student with good grades
be involved in international affairs such as the Buddy program or other volunteering activities in the international / intercultural university context
Please hand in / send one complete set of the required application documents at:
z.Hd. Anne Beer
Bernburger Straße 55
• Applications must reach Akademisches Auslandsamt by the deadline. Late arrivals cannot be considered.
• Do not send your application package electronically. Only printed applications can be accepted.
• Applicants are going to receive confirmations of receipt (by email).
• Degree Scholarship: completed, printed and signed application form degree scholarship
• Social Commitment Scholarship: completed, printed and signed application form social commitment
• Please read everything very carefully before you start to fill in the application form
• Make sure you attach all the requested documents to your application form such as your CV (see last page of application form for complete list)
Please understand that we can only consider complete applications.
The selection will be made on the basis of the application documents by a committee of representatives of Anhalt University.
Amongst others, the selection criteria are: the likelihood of completing the degree program in the timeframe specified in the application papers as well as good grades, impact and an evaluation according to the letter of reference.
Applicants will receive written feedback on the success of their application.
As the number of scholarships is limited, there is no guarantee for receiving a scholarship.