Accredited Testing Laboratory (Prüf- und Überwachungsstelle (PÜZ))
The Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, Department of Architecture, Facility Management and Geoinformation is an accredited testing laboratory (PÜZ-Stelle) according to state building regulations and is managed by the Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik Berlin (DIBt) under the symbol SAN 17. The testing laboratory is approved for the issuing of general building inspectorate test certificates (abP) for fall-proof glazing, walk-in glazing’s and point holders without ball joint according to DIN 18008 parts 3 to 5. The surveillance body is recognized for the supervision of the installation of point-protected, ventilated, single pane safety glass wall coverings.
The usability of uncontrolled construction products and types of construction must generally be verified by individual approval (ZiE) or general building inspectorate approval (abZ). Such approval or approval procedures often require experimental evidence. In the field of structural glass construction and façade construction, we offer a variety of component and material testing. These are both standard test procedures according to the corresponding standards and guidelines as well as special test procedures adapted to customer requirements or building regulations requirements.
The Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Architecture, Facility Management and Geoinformation is recognized by the DIBt for the following areas as a PÜZ office according to the state building regulations.
Testing laboratory for the examination and issuing of general technical test certificates
- for the construction product "prefabricated fall-resistant glazing" according to BRL A, part 2, no. 2.43.1
- for the construction product "Point holder without ball joint" according to BRL A, Part 2 no. 2.43.2
- for the construction product "prefabricated walk-on glazing" according to BRL A, Part 2 no. 2.43.3
- for the type "fall-proof glazing" according to BRL A, Part 3, no. 2.12
- for the type "walk-in glazing" according to BRL A, Part 3, no. 2.14
Monitoring point for external monitoring
- Monitoring the installation of point-based, ventilated wall cladding made of ESG