The main Tasks of the Contest
- Identifying, developing, stimulating and supporting financially young researchers to use a chance to convert their ideas into reality during a research or study trip to Germany up to one semester of the academic year;
- Promotion of international research in the field of digital innovation;
- Involvement of leading scientists into cooperation in order to promote digital competence at partner universities.
Requirements for the applications submission
- An application with a description of an innovative idea and its basic concept in the field of digital innovations in Information and Communication Technologies, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Еconomics and Cybersecurity shall be submitted to the competition.
- The idea of the application should be from one author and one scientific supervisor from a higher education institution. After the application stage, if the application is selected, the second supervisor for the project will be appointed from a German higher education institute (HSA).
- Young scientists and students, who are enrolled in the third and higher year of university studies can participate in the Contest.
- The description of the innovative idea and its basic concept is formulated in accordance with the following requirements:
- The text is typed in the suggested template (Description_template) and sent to the mail IDEA.email@example.com no later than August 31, 2022;
- The content should be either in English or in German, and it should be sent in pdf.
Personal documents for participation in the third stage of the Contest
To implement the Innovative idea during a research or study trip to Germany, you must prepare the following documents in pdf-form:
We take great care to ensure that your personal information remains confidential. We have therefore enclosed this data protection declaration as additional information for you.
We respect the responsibility for your personal information such as your name, email address and other personal data that you provide to us. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. We use your personal data exclusively to offer you information about our project „Idea East HAW”.
The personal data of a person, that have been collected for the above-mentioned purposes will be collected, processed, used and transmitted in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and, from 25 May 2018, the EU Data Protection Regulation (EU DSGVO). You can send the declaration of data withdrawal to “Idea East HAW”, IDEA.East@hs-anhalt.de.