Municipal Office (Bürgeramt) Dessau
Register with Dessau’s Municipal Office at the latest 2 weeks after arriving. You are legally required to report your new place of residence to the city of Dessau.
Please also note that since 1 November 2015, when registering you will also have to submit the “certificate from the landlord” (Wohnungsgeberbescheinigung).
Municipal Office (Bürgeramt)
Zerbster Str. 4
City Hall, Ground floor
Sa 8:00–12:00 *
* the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month
Telephone: +49 (0)340 / 204-1031, -1331
Documents you will have to provide:
- valid passport / national ID from an EU country
- student ID or letter of admission from Anhalt University
- rental agreement (with your name as the tenant)
- certificate from landlord (filled out by landlord)