The implementation of a start-up idea usually involves a great deal of effort. The support of a start-up project with solidly equipped laboratories and workshops as well as target- and solution-oriented technical and practical advice should enable students and employees to start their own business with exciting projects.
Innovation fields such as automated data structuring/analysis, smart data, sensor technology, autonomous driving, intelligent traffic systems, mobility and logistics, process monitoring, knowledge-based process control, high-precision and image-based positioning technology and navigation, 3D reconstruction and modeling are all supported.
- 3D lab: Technology for capturing and creating three-dimensional objects
- Avionics lab: Driving and flight technology, measurement and evaluation technology
- Storage and EDP laboratory: High-speed data connection DSL 100Mbit, performance computing technology
- Know-how in the fields of Surveying, Graphic Data Processing, Geoinformatics, Engineering Design, Media Systems, Drawing and Sculpture, Construction, Structural Design and Historic Preservation
- Technical and practical advice
- Establishing contacts to a broad company network, inter- and transdisciplinary exchanges
- Offices, laboratories, workshops
Anhalt University of Applied Sciences
Excellence Incubator “Image.Knowledge.Design”
Dr. Volker Höcht, Project Coordinator
AFG Department, Bauhausstraße 8, Building 07, Room 405, 06846 Dessau-Roßlau, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)340 5197-1568