Nico Steinborn studied business administration and management at the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences in Bernburg. Since completing his master’s degree, he has been working at FOUND IT! Start-up center of the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences and responsible for the Dessau location.
Areas of responsibility:
- Start-up advice and business model development
- Application for funding
- Mediation between the founder and the immigration office
- Management and implementation of curricular qualifications
- Organization of awareness-raising and information events
- Project marketing and networking
In addition to working in FOUND IT! He holds various teaching positions at the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences.