The Bachelor's program in International Business is a modern, future-oriented economics education in Business Studies. The program is clearly structured: a three-semester study period with mainly compulsory courses, paired with a well-founded education in German language. An 18-week internship is also mandatory after the fifth semester. The International Business degree program prepares students thoroughly for a - mainly commercial - career: Industry, services, trade, banks, insurance companies and administrations are potential employers in Germany and abroad.
The focus is on business management basics and methodological knowledge as well as international aspects. The program also includes intensive training in the respective foreign language, the acquisition of intercultural skills and the development of the corresponding communication skills.
- Full-time Bachelor of Business Adminstration (6 semesters)
- Practically-oriented curriculum
- 100% in English in an intercultural environment
- International faculty with excellent academic and corporate experience
- Innovative teaching and interactive methods based on real-life case studies