Course content and objectives
From the many different fields of Logistics and Air Traffic Management, particularly those are taught that require a high degree of system-related, integrated understanding of complex issues. Besides technical and business competences, the master’s program at Anhalt University also focuses on intercultural communication and the ability to coordinate and manage projects. Later work at an international airport or a global logistics company requires open-minded managers who can work together with people from diverse backgrounds and education levels.
After successful completion of the degree, there are many different possibilities for working in companies in the air traffic and logistics industry: With a master’s degree in Logistics and Air Traffic Management, graduates can work in the industrial sector and design international logistics systems or in staff departments that are responsible for planning logistics. Work in corporate management, a strategy department, or in business consulting is possible just as is doctoral work at a university.
- Qualified university degree in business administration or in comparable courses of study with a standard period of study of at least 3 years.
- TestDAF Niveaustufe 4xTDN4
- or another acceptable German language certificate
Aptitude Test Procedure
Grade of first degree:
- Overall grades of 3.0 or better (German grading scale) go into the selection process
- Overall grades of lower than 3.0 cannot be admitted
- Letter of motivation
- school/academic and professional history
With the master degree, graduates open up abroad spectrum of perspectives:
- Formation of international logistics systems
- Logistics planning and staff departments
- Company management and strategy departments
- Companies in the aviation industry
- "Classic" management consultancies
- In-house consulting of industrial companies
- Possibility of doctorate (at a university)