Course content and objectives
Real estate and construction management includes the construction and operation phase of buildings. That is the planning, organization, and management of construction and operation processes. The focus is on development and operation as well as the interaction of the two processes. The goal is to create the structures with modern tools (CAD) in a timely and economically efficient manner and operate them cost-effectively.
The degree program Real Estate and Building Management at Anhalt University of Applied Sciences is characterized by the combination of architecture and real estate management.
- Qualification for universities of applied science (Fachhochschulreife)
- Master craftsman or previous education or vocational training considered equivalent
- TestDAF Niveaustufe 4xTDN4
- or another acceptable German language certificate
The degree enables students to take on challenging management tasks in the area of construction management and later facility support in construction and real estate as well as an advanced degree program (master’s).
- Companies in all industries
- Investors and operators in the real estate industry
- Corporations and mid-sized companies
- Public agencies (federal, states, and municipal)