Course content and objectives
The Master's program in Online Communication at Anhalt University of Applied Sciences focuses on the practical implementation of modern approaches in digital business. Therefore, we cooperate closely with firms and organizations from a wide range of industries to evaluate their strategies, ensure integration into broader marketing activities, or generate ideas for improvement. In addition to practical knowledge, our students acquire sound theoretical knowledge. Graduates can apply advanced scientific methods and findings across disciplines after successfully completing their studies. They identify weak points and develop tailor-made solutions.
The Master's degree opens up a broad career field in corporate management, in management or in project management. Marketing and communication departments, consulting agencies and e-commerce companies all need expertise in online communication. It is also possible to offer these services as independent consultant.
- Qualified university degree in business administration or in comparable courses of study with a standard period of study of at least 3 years.
- TestDAF Niveaustufe 4xTDN4
- or another acceptable German language certificate
Aptitude Test Procedure
- Certificate grade up to 3.0 goes into the assessment procedure
- Certificate grade >3.0 no admission possible
- Letter of motivation
- school/academic and professional curriculum
With the Master's degree, graduates can work in various areas and functions:
- Corporate management / business management / project management
- In marketing and communication departments
- In consulting agencies
- For e-commerce providers
- As an independent consultant and service provider.