Course content and objectives
The program in Business Law unites a scientifically well-founded, flexible legal program that thereby also does justice to the requirements of the job market and covers the basics of business and economics. With the breadth of the program, as a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) you are generalist who can specialize and who is able to quickly enter into the professional world.
- Qualification for universities of applied science (Fachhochschulreife)
- Master craftsman
- Or previous education or vocational training considered equivalent
The bachelor’s degree qualifies you for work in all corporate areas in many different industries:
- as legal counsel in companies
- in legal divisions (with various focuses, e.g. logistics, marketing, IT, HR, taxation, online communication, management)
- in large law firms (also international)
- in the area of insolvency administration and corporate restructuring
- in tax consulting firms and auditing companies
- in chambers, associations, and regional authorities
- in public administration / civil service
- in banks, insurance companies, and financial service providers
- as a contract and claim manager
- in the area of environmental management or environmental law
- in companies in the real estate industry
In general, you can work anywhere that legal and business skills are required.
With the completed bachelor’s program, you obtain a first professional degree. This enables you to start your career. If your grades are good, you can also continue your studies with a master’s program.