Course content and objectives
The master's degree program in Business Law unites a scientifically well-founded, flexible legal program that thereby also does justice to the requirements of the job market and covers the basics of business and economics. With the breadth of the program, as a Master of Laws (LL.M.) you are generalist who can specialize and who is able to quickly enter into the professional world.
- Completed university degree in Business Law or comparable degree programs with a normal program length of at least three years
- TestDAF Niveaustufe 4xTDN4
- or another acceptable German language certificate
Aptitude Test Procedure
first university degree:
- Overall grades of 3.0 or better (German grading scale) go into the selection process
- Overall grades of lower than 3.0 cannot be admitted
- school/academic and professional career
The master’s degree qualifies you for work in all business areas in many different industries:
- as legal counsel in companies
- in legal divisions (with various focuses, e.g. logistics, marketing, IT, HR, taxation, online communication, management)
- in large law firms (also international)· in the area of insolvency administration and corporate restructuring
- in tax consulting firms and auditing companies
- in chambers, associations, and regional authorities
- in public administration / civil service
- in banks, insurance companies, and financial service providers
- as a contract and claim manager
- in the area of environmental management or environmental law
- in companies in the real estate industry
In general, you can work anywhere that legal and business skills are required.
In addition, you have the possibility to do a doctorate.