The Anhalt University uses EITHER:
- third-party "uni-assist" system for applicants who hold a university entrance qualification from abroad (i.e., Bachelor or Master degrees from a foreign university outside Germany) OR
- online "Applicant Portal" for applicants who hold a German university entrance qualification (i.e., Bachelor or Master degree from a German university)
The information to both application platforms can be found here: online application platform
Please choose the relevant application system corresponding to your application (i.e. depending on whether your university entrance qualification was acquired abroad (uni-assist) OR in Germany (Applicant Portal).
All further steps are explained once you have registered in the corresponding system.
Note (on the uni-assist system), choose the following in the drop down menu:
- under semester: winter semester
- under desired qualification: Master
- under interested university: Bernburg/Dessau/Köthen, Hochschule Anhalt
- for course name, type "International Trade"
Application documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum-Vita (including photo)
- Passport-size Photo
- Copy of passport (Non-EU citizens) / national ID (EU citizens)
- Certified OR notarised copies of the University degree (Bachelor, Master etc.) certificates
- Certified OR notarised grade transcripts of your University degree (Bachelor, Master etc.)
(if applicable, translated and accompanied by an explanation of the grading system)
- Certified OR notarised copies of High School diploma (School-leaving certificate giving right of entry to higher education)
- Certified OR notarised copy of English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent)
- Record of professional employment/internships (at least 1 year)
- Motivation essay (describing your motivation and reasons for joining the program)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (if any)
- Any other certificate/document that demonstrates your educational/professional background and supports your application (e.g. internship certificates, course certificaties etc.)