This is the dedicated semester for the students to write their 20 weeks long master thesis. When all the prerequisite courses mentioned in the Course structure are done, the student has applied to the board of Monumental Heritage to start writing the thesis.
Before applying formally for starting the master thesis, you have to keep these points in mind:
- All prerequisite courses are done.
- You must have one professor from this institution as your first master supervisor.
- You have talked personally to the professors with whom you want to do your thesis.
- The master supervisor must be of Professor designation, and according to German academic rule there is no payment - it is a volunteer task.
- You must present what information already existing for your proposed thesis topic.
When you are ready with all these points, fill up these forms (as below listed) and submit them.
Best of luck!
More details can be found under the following topics
The master thesis is defended in the context of a presentation. The presentation can be individually accompanied by analog or digital media.