Studying for a MBA degree requires commitment of time and money. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, it is vital to consider
the quality of the programme and institution so that you can choose the most suitable offer in terms of optimal "cost/benefit" ratio.
The MBA International Trade program, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences has been accredited by FIBAA -
a European, internationally oriented, independent agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education.
What does this Accreditation mean for you?
- Internationally accepted degree (MBA International Trade)
- Cross-border comparability of the degree
- Greater mobility for students and graduates
- Facilitates international exchange
- Assurance of the quality of the programme meeting international standards
The MBA International Trade program, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences was first accredited in 2008 followed by
a re-accreditation in 2013. The current accreditation is valid till 2020 when the next re-accreditation is scheduled.