With the help of our technical equipment, we are able to assist you with your questions.
We offer small-scale material investigations, with the desired life-cycle, as well as load-bearing capacity tests on large-volume components. With the help of our industrial robot, we can carry out repetitive loads and movements in high repetition numbers.
Below is a brief description of the services offered:
- Determination of material properties. Determination of characteristic parameters (eg elongation, strength, rigidity) in short and long-term behaviour under compressive, tensile, torsional and bending stress.
- Possible individual testing stand production in our own workshop.
- Heat flow measurement (u value) of wall structures under laboratory conditions and in-situ.
Artificial aging of materials
- Accelerated aging under temperature, humidity and light. Parallel examination in several climatic chambers.
- Resistance testing under aggressive medium in spray chamber.
- In-situ monitoring of climatic variables in buildings.
Structural behaviour of components
- Investigations of the load-bearing behaviour of large components with loads up to 400 kN. Larger loads are possible on request.
Stress tests by industrial robot
- Complex recurring movement stresses due to industrial robot (7-axis system)
Freeform machining / moulding by industrial robot
- Surface treatment of wood, metal and plastic materials. Free shaping through milling, extrusion and cutting tools.
Testing and monitoring services in glass construction
- As a testing and inspection body for glass construction accredited by DiBt, we offer a comprehensive spectrum for testing glass components (Accredited Testing Laboratory)
Expert reports and technical advice
- We provide expert opinions and advise you in particular questions regarding glass and façade construction.