Funding and Working

Books, apartment, tickets - all of this requires money. Students seek different ways to finance their studies, whether through a scholarship or a side job. Various information and contacts for student financing can be found here:

Different Ways to finance your Stay

Keep in mind that you currently have to proof to the Foreigners Authority that you have 720 Euro available per month to extend your stay. As of the 01.01.2020 that sum increases to 853 Euro per month.