Thank you for your interest in studying at Anhalt University of Applied Sciences! Have you found your desired degree program?
If so, then this is the right spot for you to find out about applying at Anhalt University of Applied Sciences. Please answer the following questions. You will then be redirected to the right application portal.
General information on application
Your way to a study place at Anhalt University of Applied Sciences:
- Identify the right applicant portal.
- Register in the identified applicant portal.
- Upload all required documents.
- Send application.
Note! Anhalt University of Applied Sciences offers online application and enrollment. Please do not submit paper documents.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application periods can be found on the individual degree program pages.
Please upload the required documents to the appropriate applicant portal.
- University entrance qualification or first academic degree
- Curriculum vitae (academic and professional history)
- Copy of identity card or passport
- In case of change of university: certificate of exmatriculation, if necessary certificate of no objection
Documents specific to the course of study:
If further application documents (e.g. proof of employment) are required, you will find a corresponding note on the pages of your desired degree program.
The amount of the semester fee as well as the teaching material fees can be found on the degree program pages.
A second degree program fee of EUR 250 is charged in case you have already graduated from a university in Germany and are pursuing another, a second degree at the same level as your first degree (Bachelor's or Master's) (cf. § 3 Gebühren- und Entgeltordnung für Studium, Lehre und Weiterbildung / German only).