Student Services

Student Services offers you competent assistance with important matters related to your student status - whether your questions are about formalities or more general. Please make sure to contact the staff member responsible for your campus.

You can find all relevant deadlines for students in the academic calendar.

Requests and information on changing degree programs and universities can be found under formalities.

To continue your studies in the coming semester, you need to pay the required semester fee on time.

Re-registration periods:

  • Winter semester: 15 August until 15 September
  • Summer semester: 15 February until 15 March

If you have not paid the required fees on time, then you will first receive a warning with a fine of 15€.

Note: If we still do not receive the semester fees, then you will be unenrolled.

© "" Designed by Freepik

As a student of Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, you will receive a student ID to use in the library, pay in the Mensa, and go past the gate at the parking lot on the Köthen campus. 

After each re-registration, you will need to validate your chip card. Validation stations can be found on each campus.

  • Köthen: 1st upper level, Building 09 (Graues Gebäude)
  • Dessau: 1st upper level in the Mensa
  • Bernburg: Building 11 (Putz-Haus)

If you lose your chip card or you have problems with it, please contact the Student Service Center staff and note that you will need to pay 20€ for a new ID.

© Sam Sanchez; DokuTeam, Fachbereich Design Dessau, Hochschule Anhalt

If you are studying at Anhalt University of Applied Sciences and cannot participate in your courses for a longer period of time during the semester, you can apply for a leave of absence. Even during the leave of absence you remain a member of Anhalt University and retain your student status.

Requests for leaves of absence must be submitted by the following deadlines:

  • Winter semester: By 1 December
  • Summer semester: By 1 June

By clicking “more”, you can learn about the conditions under which a leave of absence is granted and how you can request a leave of absence.

© CC0 Creative Commons Freie kommerzielle Nutzung Kein Bildnachweis nötig

When your studies are complete, your unenrollment ends your membership at Anhalt University of Applied Sciences. Unenrollment is done either automatically or upon your request and is processed by Student Services.

©" Entworfen durch Freepik

With the self-service function in the SSC Portal, students can take care of various things on their own.

Issuing certificates
Certificates of enrollment or unofficial transcripts can be downloaded and printed from the SSC Portal.

Changes to address or name
You moved or got married? Please keep your information up to date and inform us of changes. You can change your address on your own in the general administration area in the SSC Portal.

To the SSC Portal
© CC0 Creative Commons