Changing Degree Programs or Universities

Changing Degree Programs

You are already enrolled at Anhalt University and want to change to a different degree program at our University? Then please note the following:

  • Changing to a degree program with unrestricted admission must be requested within the re-registration period (until 15 Mar or 15 Sept) with Student Services.
  • Changing to a degree program with restricted admission is done through the regular admission process, in this case the request to change degree programs must be submitted before the respective application deadline.

University students should always use the degree program change request form.

Changing Universities

You would like to transfer from another university to Anhalt University? Changing universities means you will need to submit a regular application for the degree program using Anhalt University’s application portal


Good to know!

  • The coursework and exams from your previous studies can be recognized with your application. For more information, please contact the Examinations Office at the campus for your desired degree program. You can find more information here.
  • If you receive BAföG, you should make sure you talk to the Studentenwerk before changing your degree program or university.