Major Fields of study
- Study of general management with an emphasis on International Trade
- Theoretical knowledge in core business fields like Economics, Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Law, Statistics, Logistics
- Practical elements such as project management, entrepreneurial management, management game, leadership & management skills
- Emphasis on the development of social, communication, and teamwork competences in an intercultural environment
Master of Business Administration
Course content and objectives
The international 18-month full-time accredited Master of International Trade program is focused on developing proactive, intercultural managers, consultants, and entrepreneurs for the global market – leaders in today’s dynamic business arena.
- Full-time MBA Program (3 semesters, 18 months)
- Practically-oriented curriculum
- 100% in English in an intercultural environment
- International faculty with excellent academic and corporate experience
- Innovative teaching and interactive methods based on real-life case studies
- International projects and workshops with corporate partners (regional, national, and international)
- Corporate and academic excursions (e.g. London, Paris, Brussels, etc.)
- Cooperation and exchange programs with international universities (e.g. USA, UK, Russia, South Africa, China, New Zealand, etc.)
- Accredited by internationally recognized agency (FIBAA)
If you aim to:
- Advance your career
- Change your career
- Or develop your own business
we will prepare you for the internationally challenging business world by developing, transforming and empowering you to take up your position as manager, consultant, or entrepreneur in the global branch of business of your choice.
- Aptitude test procedure
- Application deadline: July 15th
- This program requires the payment of administrative fees (in addition to the registration fees)
Conditions And Regulations
Welcome! Willkommen! 你好 स्वागत استقبال ! Bienvenido! Добро пожаловать! أهْلاً وَسَهْلاً !
Thank you for visiting the MBA International Trade Website at Anhalt University of Applied Sciences.
We enjoy offering the educational background for you to advance on your career path with one of Germany’s oldest MBA-programmes.
The 18 month course combines the ever-increasing need for internationally-trained trade-professionals, with a comforting environment composed of a global student body and a local campus.
To intensify your international experience we offer various different cooperations and exchange programmes with abroad universities and leading companies (e.g. USA, UK, South Africa, Russia, China).
You will feel right at home. Located in the heart of Germany and the middle of Europe, our programme integrates an international faculty with excellent academic experience and a close contact to local and international corporate partners.
It is time for you to join us and we cannot wait to welcome you! And to our current and former students: Welcome back to the MBA-Family!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Prof. Dr. Cornelia Scott
The MBA International Trade program aims to develop future managers, consultants and entrepreneurs to face today's global business and management issues and to lead the search for sustainable solutions.
We seek to create ethical and effective professionals with the capability and confidence to acquire management positions as well as to develop all the indispensable skills in order to progress to a genuine leadership role.
Our graduates become innovative professionals in the highly competitive global market of the future.
The MBA Difference
The MBA International program at the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences is unique by focusing on:
1. International Diversity
Collaborate with peers & faculty from heterogenous backgrounds to create unique and diverse insights
2. Learning Community
Learn within a close-knit community that fosters academic excellence and forge lasting friendships
3. International Trade Context
Discover the international trade context and its global impact on business
4. Leadership Initiative
Cultivate leadership principles and expand your leadership potential
5. Academic Network
Explore scholastic and cultural opportunities worldwide to create a lifetime of memories
6. Corporate Partners
Bridge theory and practise through multifaceted collaborative projects to formulate solutions to real-life issues
7. Alumni Relationships
Build long-term connections and uncover business opportunities
Curriculum modules (core & elective) overview & descriptions...
Concept, Focus, Learning Community, Faculty Diversity, Academic Network, Corporate Partners...
The Anhalt University uses an online application platform. Please follow this link to apply to our program:
online application platform
All further steps are explained here.
Make sure you select the "Master International Trade" program.
Application documents to be submitted (in an envelope via post):
- Application form (printed out online application "Self-registration")
- Curriculum-Vita (including photo)
- Passport-size Photo (original photo, no printout)
- Copy of passport (Non-EU citizens) / national ID (EU citizens)
- Certified OR notarised copies of the University degree (Bachelor, Master etc.) certificates
- Certified OR notarised grade transcripts of your University degree (Bachelor, Master etc.)
(if applicable, translated and accompanied by an explanation of the grading system)
- Certified OR notarised copies of High School diploma (School-leaving certificate giving right of entry to higher education)
- Certified OR notarised copy of English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent)
- Record of professional employment/internships (at least 1 year)
- Motivation essay (describing your motivation and reasons for joining the program)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (if any)
- Any other certificate/document that demonstrates your educational/professional background and supports your application
(e.g. internship certificates, course certificaties etc.)
Postal address to send your application documents:
Strenzfelder Allee 28
- Make sure that the documents you send are certified OR notarized copies
- Due to the number of applications we do not offer receipt-confirmations. If you wish to confirm that your documents have arrived correctly, please send them via registered mail OR courier for tracking and confirmation by the delivery company
What kind of career does the MBA prepare you for?
If you aim to
- Advance your career
- Change your career,
- Or develop your own business
we will prepare you for the internationally challenging business world by developing, transforming and empowering you to take up your position as manager, consultant or entrepreneur in the global branch of business of your choice.
Who is the MBA International Trade program aimed at?
The MBA is aimed at people who have gained some high-quality work experience, but who are at a relatively early stage in their career. The Programme is suitable for people who want to increase their knowledge of business and management to:
- Enhance their existing career and accelerate their promotion prospects
- Change career by changing function, or industry
- Start their own business.
The highly international nature of the Programme also makes it suitable for people who want international mobility. Above all, it is a preparation for general management with a global outlook.