Course content and objectives
The international 18-month full-time accredited Master of International Trade program is focused on developing proactive, intercultural managers, consultants, and entrepreneurs for the global market – leaders in today’s dynamic business arena.
- Full-time MBA Program (3 semesters, 18 months)
- Practically-oriented curriculum
- 100% in English in an intercultural environment
- International faculty with excellent academic and corporate experience
- Innovative teaching and interactive methods based on real-life case studies
- International projects and workshops with corporate partners (regional, national, and international)
- Corporate and academic excursions (e.g. London, Paris, Brussels, etc.)
- Cooperation and exchange programs with international universities (e.g. USA, UK, Russia, South Africa, China, New Zealand, etc.)
- Accredited by internationally recognized agency (FIBAA)
If you aim to:
- Advance your career
- Change your career
- Or develop your own business
we will prepare you for the internationally challenging business world by developing, transforming and empowering you to take up your position as manager, consultant, or entrepreneur in the global branch of business of your choice.