- Full-time MBA Program (3 semesters, 18 months)
- All Courses Online
- Practically-oriented curriculum
- 100% in English in an intercultural environment
- International faculty with excellent academic and corporate experience
- Innovative teaching and interactive methods based on real-life case studies
- Cooperation and exchange programs with international universities (e.g. USA, UK, Russia, South Africa, China, New Zealand, etc.)
- Accredited by internationally recognized agency (FIBAA)
The Anhalt University of Applied Sciences allowed me a personal exchange with the lecturers and a direct transfer of the acquired knowledge into the projects with the practice partners.Andreas Sichmund, former student at the faculty of economics
the Anhalt University uses EITHER:
- third-party "uni-assist" system for applicants who hold a university entrance qualification from abroad (i.e., Bachelor or Master degrees from a foreign university outside Germany) OR
- online "Applicant Portal" for applicants who hold a German university entrance qualification (i.e., Bachelor or Master degree from a German university)
The information to both application platforms can be found here: online application platform
Please choose the relevant application system corresponding to your application (i.e. depending on whether your university entrance qualification was acquired abroad (uni-assist) OR in Germany (Applicant Portal).
All further steps are explained once you have registered in the corresponding system.
If you aim to:
- Advance your career
- Change your career
- Or develop your own business
we will prepare you for the internationally challenging business world by developing, transforming and empowering you to take up your position as manager, consultant, or entrepreneur in the global branch of business of your choice.