Course content and objectives
The two-year European Master of Science in Food Science, Technology and Business is jointly organized by three European partner institutions: KU Leuven, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences and Catholic University of Portugal. It fosters innovation and technology to help you cope with future needs and sustainability.
- Academic Bachelor of Science degree [BSc] with excellent grades in relevant subjects (chemistry, biological sciences, food science and technology, engineering, or a related subject area)
- ECTS grade "grade C"
- Equivalent qualification
- Start: winter semester at KU Leuven (Belgium)
- Partial study at Anhalt University of Applied Science [HSA]: summer semester
- Students of HSA with a first university degree can also participate
- English language (TOEFL 550 paper-based /213 computer-based or IELTS score 6.5)