Major Fields of study
- Energy: technologies and costs
- High and low current installations, lighting
- Fire security and building protection
- Building services engineering
- Water supply management
- Metering and control management
Course content and objectives
Provides fundamental knowledge and proficiency within tasks of professional and managerial staff which are required at the middle management level of Renal Care Centers.
The certificate program Managing Technology for Renal Care Centers is meant for professionals with a university entrance qualification, university graduates with a first professionally qualifying degree, or people with relevant professional experience. It teaches them practical skills and knowledge for senior and management positions as needed at the middle management level of Renal Care centers in a career-integrated program.
The career-integrated certificate program has six modules. A module is a teaching and learning unit with related content that is completed by an examination or other assessable coursework.
The certificate program can also be studied module by module.
- University entrance qualification,
- Professional experience of at least two years, practical skills and knowledge,
- Language of instruction is English: Applicants who did not complete their secondary schooling or their university degree at a German or English-language institution must prove an English proficiency level of at least B2 of the European Framework of Reference with a TOEFL or comparable test.