Recognizing Coursework

You want to have coursework and examinations that you completed at another university recognized when you change degree programs or universities or after studying abroad?

The coursework and exams can be recognized upon request. The Board of Examiners for your Department is responsible for this in coordination with the respective lecturers / degree program advisors. The request can be found in the HIS-QIS Examination Portal (left side: Formulare für your location - Application for Credit Transfer).